Camping is one of the leisure activities that everyone likes. If there is a suitable light strip decorated on the RV, it will make your holiday more colorful. So, how can you choose a satisfactory light strip for your RV?
1. 12 DC power or easily plug into the power adapter
2. Better heat dissipation, and energy-efficient light strips
3. Brightness or we can say large illumination area. Indeed, some LED lights will become dim quickly after a few weeks. So, how to avoid this thing happened? It depends on the quality and quantity of LED chips. You can ask your strip light supplier about the manufacture of LED chips, and the lumen depreciation is an important factor.
4. Waterproof, at least IP 67 rating, waterproof IP 68 is the best.
5. Outdoor application standard. Not only must waterproof, but also can withstand harsh conditions. Such as heat, cold, wet, dirt, vibration, etc.
6. White or other single colors, RGB, Dream color for different people chooses. If you look for a festive style, the RGB or dream color ones will be your ideal choice.
7. Durable quality with aging resistance. Because it will install outside of your RV, and for several years.
8. Aluminum housing of the LED strip light as below, or not. You may think flexible strip light is your favorite.
9. Different lengths available, choose a certain length of the strip, or 16.4ft/roll, you can cut according to your needs.
10. Bluetooth + App controlled. Currently, many lights can change color through your phone, the LED strips as well. When you buy one, then you can use your smartphone to turn the lights on and off, adjust the brightness, change the color, select different modes, etc. If you do not like this one, you may choose the IR remote control or RF Remote Control.
11. Easy, quick, and safe to install with satisfactory adhesive or other mounting bracket/clips.
That’s all! If you want to get more pleasures hours with your family or friends, make sure you will find a new strip light with the above features to upgrade your RV.