How to Choose a Reliable Dropshipping Supplier?
Nowadays, drop shipping is a very popular business model as it is the most simple way to start your own business with many advantages. Such as easy to start, cost-saving, time-saving, no warehouse, etc.
However, when you begin to establish your drop shipping business, have you consider how to find the best drop shipping suppliers, and do they reliable?
There are millions of dropshipping suppliers from over the world, the aspects of ideal partners you should consider will be as follow.
1. Good suppliers who dropship will not charge you any fee, like Service fee or Membership fee.
2. The best supplier of dropshipping is willing to be visited its factory, or the info about the company will be searched easily or showed on its website, which may include the business licenses, manufacturing plants, team, development history, and warehouses, etc.
3. Deliver the goods on time or keep a stable shipping time.
4. A reliable dropshipping supplier who can deliver the goods by a company that has a real-time tracking system, like UPS, FedEx, and DHL, and so on.
5. The dropshipping suppliers will be very professional, not only on the products but also on the contracts or agreements of the business.
6. It will be much better to order samples for testing before start dropshipping.
7. After-sales service, like damaged goods or quality problems. Make sure the dropship suppliers can handle these situations well and improve them.
Dropshipping suppliers who are good or bad will affect directly your reputation of the business, therefore you must be extra careful when choosing them. Good luck!
“Bring new life to your lights with help from LEDSIX. We’ve got a few options from LEDSIX to help you take lighting to new levels.”
“LEDSIX’s drop shipping business is good for me. I can start my E-Commerence business now. “
“Fancier than a smart bulb, cheaper than most smart lamps. It’s a gorgeous lamp with a slew of unique light”