Terms of service
LEDSIX TERMS OF SERVICE
You may visit the Site without registration. However, you need to register an account on LEDSIX.com and provide relevant personal information on the registration webpage to access more Services. You can delete or suspend your account under the instructions of the Site, and we will keep or delete your account based on this Agreement.
You hereby commit and undertake the following:
- GENERAL TERMS
1) You understand and agree that the Site is an application service product. You shall take full responsibilities for the authenticity, legality, accuracy, and validity of your registration information; You shall also be responsible for making any changes to your registration information to keep it up to date; You shall not post any information in the name of others; You shall not use registered accounts maliciously; otherwise, we reserve the right to suspend Services and you shall fully bear all legal liability. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any claims or loss arising from your actions;
2) You shall use the Site and Services in accordance with all applicable laws and take all responsibility for activities under your registered accounts, including your statements and any loss or damage that may directly or indirectly arise from your statements. You should estimate the risks of the content on your own and take full responsibility, including the risk that lies in the correctness, integrity, or practicability of the content. LEDSIX will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage that results from this behavior or activity;
3) You have an obligation to protect your registration information on the Site and are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You must immediately notify LEDSIX if you find any illegal or unauthorized activities. LEDSIX will not be liable for damages or losses arising from a user’s non-compliance with any of the provision(s) above;
- All your statements on the Site are public information that any third party has access to. Any statement posted on the Site will be deemed as public information, and the user should bear legal liability for this action. If you do not want any third party to access yourstatements, please do not post them on the Site.
- You shall also understand and hereby acknowledge the following:
- The user accepts that in relation to business development, LEDSIX may change, suspend, restrict, terminate or revoke the rights of our services at any time without notice;
- LEDSIX may include advertisements, etc., in s You agree to the display of advertisements and other events from us or our related parties or cooperators while enjoying our Services;
- At our sole discretion or determination, we have the right to suspend any content that violates the laws and regulations in any jurisdiction or the terms of this Agreement; that infringes, prejudices, threatens any right or safety; or that impersonates others. We also retain the right to take proper legal actions, including but not limited to removing any illegal or infringing content, suspending the qualification of violators and saving relative information and reporting to relevant authorities based on the applicable laws and regulations;
- Some of our Services have to be used with other networks, including but not limited to the application market and the theme market. You shall bear all the related communication fees or fees from any third-party service providers. We strongly advise you to contact your providers for related fees if there are value-added services involved in your activities;
- USER CONTENT
User Content refers to all the content (your information, picture, music, or others) resulting from downloads, releases, or other activities through the Site and LEDSIX Service. You are solely responsible for such content and bear all risks that result from your disclosure of such User Content. Once you upload, release, or engage in activities through the Site and LEDSIX Services, you automatically grant to LEDSIX an irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, transferrable, and royalty-free global license to provide you with LEDSIX products and services or for the purposes of improving LEDSIX products and services through our use of User Content. We may also copy, publish, display, create derivative works and/or use it with other works, or use your user account (except for your personal information) in other ways; and you authorize us the transferrable permission for the preceding subject matter; copy and publish your content and personal information only to designated receivers; you agree that you irrevocably waive any and all ownership, legal and moral rights to your User Content.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
You have the right to use the Site legally. You have the right to upload, download, install, and use LEDSIX products and services on mobile communication devices. You have the right to change and remove personal information, registered information, and any content posted. Please note that you have to take the risk that any picture or words saved in the system might also be deleted when you remove related information. You are responsible for the safety of your account information and password and should bear legal liability for activities under registered accounts. You agree not to use the passwords and accounts of others under any circumstances. You agree to immediately notify LEDSIX once you suspect others using your password or account.